I always got nervous during first day of classes. The fact that I have a lot of new classmates and teachers makes me feel uneasy. Well, I expect a lot of new things in third year. New friends, new subjects, and new places to hangout. I'm happy that me and my close friends are in the same section since i'm not that sociable. I hope my new classmates will like me.
On the first day of classes, all students are gathered at the court for the Flag Ceremony. After that, we walked back to our classrooms to clean our respective areas. Then, the class starts. As usual, we always begin with introducing ourselves. I really feel nervous about introducing myself because others might not like me. Most of the things that happened in each subject is the same. We introduced ourselves then the teacher will give the books. During our last subject, our teacher didn't arrive so we just hang out with each other.
I think a lot of things will happen this school year. I hope I can still hangout with my friends. I hope my friends will still be supportive as ever. I will try my best to enjoy third year. I'm so happy that i'm still in Cavite National Science High School.
Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento